Are You Struggling with Internal DBA? Remote DBA is the answer.
- Does your company have a critical need for expert Operating System Support and PROGRESS administration?
- Do you have a hard time justifying the expense of a full-time System Administrator/Database Administrator?
- Are you located in an area where it is difficult to find qualified administrators?
- Do you face ever-changing requirements for your business systems? Is your training budget adequate for the systems you have in place?
- Are your internal staff's skill sets broad enough for your enterprise?
- Do you need a team of experts?
Have you Considered PICS Remote Database Administration?
The PICS Remote DBA Service offers a cost-effective alternative to full-time System Administrators and PROGRESS DBAs. Using our team of experts and sophisticated monitoring techniques, PICS offers world-class remote Operating System Support and PROGRESS DBA Service at affordable prices. Our Remote DBA Service offers various levels of System Monitoring and Administration. PICS will monitor critical factors within your Operating System, PROGRESS DB and/or QAD Enterprise Applications ( MFG/PRO ) environment, and provide preventive maintenance for your systems and databases. Our alerting system will keep you notified of issues as they arise and Monthly Reporting and Trend Analysis keeps you posted on past activity. We are strongly committed to our customers' success and value each opportunity given to us. We strive to deliver the highest quality monitoring and support solutions through the best possible processes.
PICS Remote DBA Service Offerings
|24 hour Database Monitoring||Yes|
|File errors and Disk Space Monitoring||Yes|
|Verify Backup Logs||Yes|
|Reporting/Resolving critical system errors||Yes|
|Client & Server Script Configuration||Yes|
"The PICS Remote DataBase Administation product provided all the critcal features we needed. It has become a real asset to our operations"
Big Happy Customer, Inc.
Instant Trend Analysis:
Continually displays critical measurements including User Logins, Database Size, CPU Usage and more.
Long Term Trend Analysis:
Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Reports detail CPU Usage, Database growth, User Logins and more.
At-a-glance green, yellow and red alert lights indicate potential issues via a web browser.
Detailed Database Transaction Monitoring:
Monitors transactions in the database and will discover issues before they become critical.
<!--[if lte IE 8]>