To inspire your staff, look to the Cloud
With Cloud computing from PICS ITech, using, upgrading and maintaining your IT has never been simpler. Your technology, software and applications are hosted by our team of experts, which means you can eliminate the cost of investing in new infrastructure, licensing new software and training new employees - saving you money and letting you focus on your business.
Cloud Services from PICS ITech let you harness the power of your office intranet and Internet to increase efficiency, enhance communication, inspire collaboration and simplify teamwork.
Cloud Services from PICS ITech are:
- Scalable - your technology can grow as your business does
- Tailor-made - built around your specific business needs
- Available on-the-go - get access from your mobile device
- Affordable - cost-effective technology pays for itself
Our Cloud Services include powerful tools to streamline your business processes, including:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) – Allow your company to stay agile and ahead of the competition with the use of Cloud Servers, Cloud Storage and Fast Cloud Networking. Everything you need to quickly spin up new divisions, departments, locations and even consolidate legacy server equipment when the timing is right. With enterprise cloud solutions from Microsoft, Amazon and other IaaS partners, companies can take advantage of flexible guaranteed solutions that behave the same as your on-premise solutions without the capital expense.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) – Eliminate the hassle of maintaining hardware and software infrastructure within your company by instantly hosting web based applications and deployments across global networks. Solutions from Progress Software, Amazon Elastic Beanstalk, and Microsoft Azure are all available
- Software as a Service (SaaS) – We offer a full suite of hosted applications ranging from Office365, Hosted Exchange, Lync, and SharePoint. In addition to the big guns, we offer a wide selection of smaller more specific solutions to make you more productive. Solutions for project management, websites, blogs online spreadsheets, detecting anonymous visitors to your website, voice call recording and many more.
- File Syncing and Sharing - Solutions like Box and Dropbox are nice options, but may not meet your data security or compliance requirements. We offer solutions for Windows and Mac geared for small to medium sized businesses that address full data security, file server sync, backup and private label branding.
- Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery (cBDR) – Our solutions combine local backup appliances with optional offsite cloud backup and virtualization. We have solutions to meet every budget ranging from simple file folder backup to complete virtual servers in the cloud.
- Cloud Expertise and Support –. Our team has been working with the cloud in many different capacities for over 20 years and is embracing the “modern-cloud” as we all know it today. Our goal is to help businesses navigate through today's modern technology landscape to understand the capabilities and impact the cloud can have on their business.
These powerful solutions can be designed to meet the unique requirements of your company. If you could benefit from increased market share, greater efficiency or a better bottom line, Cloud Services from PICS ITech are the answer.
Get started with Cloud Services from PICS ITech today!
We provide a range of Computer Support, Network Services and IT Consulting in Philadelphia, New Jersey, Mt Holly, Mt Laurel, Cherry Hill, Camden, Delaware Valley, Atlantic, Cumberland, Cape May, Ocean, Monmouth, Bucks, Marlton, Salem, Wilmington, Center, Mainline and Chester.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Philadelphia Computer Support, New Jersey Network Services, New Your Backup and Data Recovery, Philadelphia IT Consulting, Camden Cloud Computing, Philadelphia Virturalization, New Jersey Email and Spam Protection, New Your Hosted Software.